TADABASE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) describes prohibited uses of the services offered by Tadabase, Inc. and its affiliates (“Tadabase”). The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive. Tadabase, Inc. makes reasonable modifications to this Policy from time to time by posting a new version of this document on the Tadabase website at Tadabase.io/AUP. Revisions are effective immediately upon posting. Accordingly, we recommend that you visit the Tadabase website regularly to ensure that your activities conform to the most recent version. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of Tadabase services and the Tadabase site.
The policy below outlines unacceptable use of Tadabase, Inc. as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), which provides its customers (“subscribers” or “users”) with applications, database services, and subscriptions to our platform. Tadabase also provides to customers and their users the ability to acquire and disseminate electronic data, files, and other information. This Policy is in addition to any other terms and conditions under which Tadabase, Inc. provides services to its users.
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, Tadabase Services website Site for any illegal, offensive, fraudulent, infringing, harmful or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content or software applications (collectively “Content”) that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive. Prohibited activities and prohibitive Content include:
- Activities or Content that are illegal, violate the rights of others, may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography, offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, monetary schemes, phishing, or pharming, or any activities or Content which promote, encourage or advocates any of the foregoing or would be likely to result in civil liability.
- Offensive Content. Content that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, abusive, libelous, malicious, abusive, tortious, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts.
- Harmful Content. Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
- Infringing Content. Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
- Privacy. Content that violates the privacy, publicity, or other rights of third parties or any other law, statute, ordinance or regulation; or which violates applicable privacy policies or collects information from users in any manner to which such users have not consented.
- Protected Data. Content that includes credit card or payment card data or for which disclosure is prohibited under any law, agreement or fiduciary relationship, including but not limited to, proprietary or confidential information of others.
- Misleading Content. Content that is misleading or misrepresents your identity. You may not use Tadabase services to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device. Prohibited activities include:
- Unauthorized Access. Accessing or using any System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System. Falsification of Origin. Forging TCP-IP packet headers, e-mail headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route. The legitimate use of aliases and anonymous remailers is not prohibited by this provision.
- You may not make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks unless you have permission to communicate with them. Prohibited activities include:
- Monitoring or Crawling. Monitoring or crawling of a System that impairs or disrupts the System being monitored or crawled.
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of Tadabase, Inc..
- Denial of Service (DoS). Inundating a target with communications requests so the target either cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly that it becomes ineffective.
- Intentional Interference. Interfering with the proper functioning of any System, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, or flooding techniques.
- Operation of Certain Network Services. Operating network services like open proxies, open mail relays, or open recursive domain name servers. Avoiding System Restrictions. Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on a System, such as access and storage restrictions.
- No Benchmark Testing. Access or use for purposes of monitoring availability, performance or functionality, for any benchmarking purposes, or for any competitive purposes.
You will not distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited, duplicative, mass e-mail or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (like “spam”), including commercial advertising and informational announcements. You will not alter or obscure mail headers or assume a sender’s identity without the sender’s explicit permission. You will not collect replies to messages sent from another internet service provider if those messages violate this Policy or the acceptable use policy of that provider.
You are responsible for taking prompt corrective action(s) to remedy a violation of this Policy and to help prevent similar future violations. If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, you will immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation.
Questions about this Policy and reports of violations of this Policy should be directed to email@example.com
Get started for free
Build the custom database your business deserves.